What’s in this mystery box? No, it’s not snacks nor beauty products, but it’s a book box! Yea, reading is utmost importance for the boys in my house, so I am always searching for ways to get new books into our library.
The newly launched monthly book box subscription service, Peekabox by Peekabook.com.my is such an innovative idea that created a win-win situation for publisher and parents. Every month, the Peekabox team will thoughtfully choose a set of books that is suitable for my children’s age group, with three categories that is 2-5, 5-8 and 8-12 years.
The book box also comes with a list of the books included and a complete description of each one of them. My books are Flat Stanley- The Fire Station, Topsy and Tim Play Football, Emmet’s Guide to Being Awesome, Horrid Henry and the Secret Club, Mike The Knight and the Might Shield, T.Rex and The Penguin Who Wanted To Find Out. I was truly impressed by the selection. Personally, I would never have known what books to buy with the large selections at the book store. Therefore, I always ended up buying the same old same old books. However, if we subscribe to this book box, the kids can get more exposure to different styles of writing. That is because there are different types of books inside. Most of all, I love the surprise of what we might get.
How does it work?
- Go To https://peekabook.com.my/peekabox/
- Click on Buy Now and decide which subscription you prefer. Opt for a box full of just books or a themed box of books and with fun activity sets and educational games based around the books of the month. Take note that the second option will have less books but probably a lot more fun. Also, the first option of just books are for three groups of ages. Namely aged 2-5, 5-8 and 8-12 years while the themed box is suitable for 5-8 and 8-12 years only.
- Choose your option and proceed to the payment page where you can opt to pay monthly, half-yearly or annually. It’s the cheapest to pay annually of course, but that also means you need to pay a lump sump for 12 months. For monthly it will cost RM79.90 a month and RM69.90 half-yearly. Whichever the case it is still worth it. Subscribing and paying annually will save you RM240 compared to monthly payment though, that is like 4 free boxes relatively. Got it? The books are worth RM200 monthly by the way.
- Make your payment through Paypal. Cancel at anytime too.
- Delivery is FREE! However, for now only to Peninsular Malaysia.