Mentholatum revealed the latest lip care called Softlips. I had been using these daily before going out. Why, because it protects my lips from the sun. Yes, even the lips need sun protection ya. The Softlips Cube is so pretty. I just love the packaging a lot. The transparent top case and the cute dome shape is very similar to chulips but yet cuter.
The Mentholatum Softlips Cube has a 5-in-1 function. Basically it works in these ways.
- Hydrates – Fortified with premium moisturisers such as Shea Butter, it can really the driest of lips
- Repairs – Contains antioxidants and Vitamin A, C and E to soothe and repair damaged skin.
- Smoothes – Formulated with unique emolients to smoothen rough skin, leaving skin soft
- Protects – Shields lips from UV Rays with SPF 15
- Adds shine- Unlike regular lipbalms which only offer protection, the Softlips Cube also adds gloss that looks radiant upon application
This is the Fresh Mint version, while the red one is Strawberry. I prefer the Fresh Mint as I love the minty feel in the mornings. This is available at Watsons now for only RM18.90. It is also gluten-free so it’s great if you want to stay away from gluten. Like sunscreen, this must be applied 15 minutes before going out and reapplied every 2 hours if you are going to be outdoors.